Sunday 9 January 2011

FG Travels to London

We left Bertie in Aberdeen and caught the 'Caledonian Sleeper' down to London. (Gail says that three dimensional dogs are not allowed on the overnight train).




Gail let me decide which bunk was the most comfortable.

 


I checked out the washing facilities.




And the safety instructions.





It was raining hard in London so I stayed hidden in my waterproof jacket when Gail showed me where she used to work (the building on the left).





Later it dried up a bit and we hired a 'Boris bike' and cycled around Bloomsbury before heading back North.







Bertie was so cross when we got home that he made Gail take him out today and insisted I stay behind...



Hope to see more of Scotland soon, when Bertie and I have made it up!

10 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!
You have no idea how many times I have tried to get Gail to take me out with her on a bicycle ride!!!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Martha said...

Oh George, we are glad you enjoyed your trip. Don't worry about Bertie we hear he enjoyed a very nice walk today and has forgiven you!
We must say we bassets are having trouble keeping up with you on your World Tour - you are everywhere!
Much love
Martha and Bailey xxx

rottrover said...

George, what a wonderful trip you had!

Patrice said...

Your frequent flyer miles must be building up like crazy!

Oskar said...

This post looked like such a great adventure!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Good thing you had your waterproof! Looks like you really had some fun!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

How did you sleep on the train? Was it like a cradle rocking you to sleep? Did you get to hear the conductor call.. Allllll Aboard????

Molly the Airedale said...

We bet FG really enjoyed his ride on a bike!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

My Mind's Eye said...

George you will need a new passport by May!!
MOL
Madi

sprinkles said...

A train ride AND a bike ride? You're just having all kinds of adventures!