Friday 21 January 2011

My Trip to Gibraltar!!!!

Come on come on, I'm packed and ready to go!

Hurry up ...Oi where are you?
I'm too young to travel alone.


Here birdy birdy


You gotta be jokin!

Wow:-O, just look at the size of me bed!
 ...what do you mean "get down" ;-(

Look Mom,Dad and big Bro Simon ...
its me and The Rock in Gibraltar.

I've met someone, not sure when I'll be home .....or if!

'Oi' shouted George, who's the idiot who
tried to get me to pose with these blasted monkeys.
HELPPP!
and away he went:-(

Never mind taking fotos ...rescue me


Hey, who put the light out?


Oh well, I'm back on board the mechanical birdy thingy ready to fly home.
Bye bye Gib, I've really enjoyed my holiday here ... despite those peskey apes!
They didnt realise my guardians had brought a spare 'Flat George' with them when they made their escape with the 1st flat me!:-D

8 comments:

George The Lad said...

That's what happens if you monkey around!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BaaaaWaaaaah now that is a funny comment that you left for George, George. By George that is a Bi George that I just typed. hehehehe

houndstooth said...

Gibraltar?! George, you jet setter! I don't know about all that monkey business, though...

Bunny

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

FG....You will forever be a figure on Monkey Island!!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We were sooooooo frightened when those monkeys got hold of you! Otherwise, looks like a great trip.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Wyatt said...

Wow! What an adventure!
Hey FG, you are going to the dog show with us tomorrow!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure know how to travel in style, FG!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Oskar said...

Wow, I wonder what kind of adventures you'll have with the monkees! I hope they post pictures.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar